New Mexico GB02 Residential Builder Test Preparation
The New Mexico GB02 Residential Builder test seminar is a two day LIVE INSTRUCTED course where we will highlight the six most important books that you can bring in to the exams. These six books represent the vast majority of the content on the tests.
To help aid in retention of the material, we will also go over questions and answers that we have been seeing on the exams. We’ll teach you step-by-step how to do the calculations that you will see on the exam and we will also teach you our test taking strategies.
By the end of the two day session, you will be well prepared to take your exams.
Approval for the New Mexico GB02 license requires four years of previous experience. With this license you may erect, alter, repair or demolish residential and commercial buildings, and certain structures. Includes all work authorized by the GB-2 and GS specialty classifications, GF-5, GF-7 classifications, seal coating and striping of driveways and parking lots.
With the New Mexico GB02 license you may do any residential work covered by any GS classification including:
(1) GS-1 Acoustical insulation and insulation.
(2) GS-2 Awnings and canopies.
(3) GS-4 Concrete, cement, walkways and driveways.
(4) GS-5 Demolition.
(5) GS-7 Drywall installation and texture.
(6) GS-8 Earthmoving, excavating and ditching.
(7) GS-9 Elevators, escalators, and related machinery (non-electrical).
(8) GS-13 Framing.
(9) GS-14 Windows, doors and skylights.
(10) GS-15 Caissons, piers and pile driving.
(11) GS-16 Masonry.
(12) GS-21 Roofing.
(13) GS-23 Sign construction (non-electrical).
(14) GS-24 Structural steel erection.
(15) GS-25 Swimming pools (non-mechanical/electrical).
(16) GS-30 Plastering, stucco and lathing.
(17) GS-31 Siding.
(18) GS-32 Miscellaneous sheet metal.
(19) GS-34 Concrete coring, drilling and slab sawing.
Submit your review
This site is easy to use and the company is very helpful and communicative.