New Mexico GB98 License
The New Mexico GB98 license seminar is a two day LIVE INSTRUCTED course where we will highlight the nine most important books that you can bring in to the exams. These nine books represent the vast majority of the content on the tests.
To help aid in retention of the material, we will also go over questions and answers that we have been seeing on the exams. We’ll teach you step-by-step how to do the calculations that you will see on the exam and we will also teach you our test taking strategies.
By the end of the two day session, you will be well prepared to take your exams.
Approval for the New Mexico GB98 license requires four years of previous experience. With this license you may erect, alter, repair or demolish residential and commercial buildings, and certain structures. Includes all work authorized by the GB-2 and GS specialty classifications, GF-5, GF-7 classifications, seal coating and striping of driveways and parking lots.
With the New Mexico GB98 license you may do any of the work covered by any GS classification including:
(1) GS-1 Acoustical insulation and insulation.
(2) GS-2 Awnings and canopies.
(3) GS-4 Concrete, cement, walkways and driveways.
(4) GS-5 Demolition.
(5) GS-7 Drywall installation and texture.
(6) GS-8 Earthmoving, excavating and ditching.
(7) GS-9 Elevators, escalators, and related machinery (non-electrical).
(8) GS-13 Framing.
(9) GS-14 Windows, doors and skylights.
(10) GS-15 Caissons, piers and pile driving.
(11) GS-16 Masonry.
(12) GS-21 Roofing.
(13) GS-23 Sign construction (non-electrical).
(14) GS-24 Structural steel erection.
(15) GS-25 Swimming pools (non-mechanical/electrical).
(16) GS-30 Plastering, stucco and lathing.
(17) GS-31 Siding.
(18) GS-32 Miscellaneous sheet metal.
(19) GS-34 Concrete coring, drilling and slab sawing.
Submit your review
I took the GB98 test prep class a couple of weeks ago. This class along with a little studying makes it VERY possible to pass on the first go! The entire staff is extremely knowledgeable and is extremely helpful throughout the entire process. Thank you everyone for all your help and hard work!
*** Just wanted to take a moment to say Thanks to the Management and all the Staff at Construction Seminars. From the very first phone call to there office all the way to receiving my GB-2 and GB-98. Wade and Bob has put together a Great business model and a very Professional team.
I would Highly recommend Construction Seminars !!!
Unique Construction Company
I used Construction Seminars and passed my GB-98 on first attempt, while watching several guys with twice my experience fail. My advice to anyone who wants to get a lic in the construction trades, is take the Construction Seminars course, and then FOLLOW WADE'S INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO TAKE THE EXAM. Wade's exam instructions prepared me to take the exam properly and absolutely resulted in me passing the first time.