MM1 Plumbing Test Prep


Classes are currently available live (with limited availability). If you are not comfortable with in-person classes, please call and ask us about on-demand classes.

New Mexico MM1 exam prep is a 2-day course with live instruction.

Class Dates:

Feb 6-7 | Mar 5-6 | Apr 2-3 | May 7-8

Classes run from 8:30AM-6:30PM. Check-in starts at 8:00.

Complete Book Pack for MM01
2021 Uniform Plumbing Code, IPT Pipe Trades Handbook


Name of Attendee:

Please enter the name of the attendee.

Additional information

Weight N/A